Solutions Anyone?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Solutions Anyone?

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm

We really should organize something. I'm sure a show of unity could really help the cause.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Quote from TPB: (verry interesting one btw)

Silly question
but what if we all became a religious organization (or members of) that's core belief is sharing data to ensure it survival. Would we then have the rights and protections accorded to other religions?

This sounds stupid enough (no harm intended) to work.
I mean scientollegy did it... so why not us?
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Peanutt010 wrote:Quote from TPB: (verry interesting one btw)

Silly question
but what if we all became a religious organization (or members of) that's core belief is sharing data to ensure it survival. Would we then have the rights and protections accorded to other religions?

It's an interesting idea, yes, but wouldn't there be a problem with the many different countries, and differentiating policies on religious groups?

Also, something I forgot to add. The ACTA agreement also includes a council that will have the power to change the laws if they're in agreement. If a possible solution was found, couldn't they just make a law for that?

Last edited by GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something; spelling error)
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question..

Post  wakaflocka on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm just curious as to what all this means...

if i have downloaded in the past, but stop being the ACTA is passed, can I still be found guilty of anything?

wakaflocka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

It's an interesting idea, yes, but wouldn't there be a problem with the many different countries, and differentiating policies on religious groups?

Isnt this what most religeons face? all we need is a certain number of members to be recognised as a religeus movement.
Ofc it would be wiped of the table as a bad joke, but if we persist.. again it sounds stupid enough to be plausible.

Starting new topic Smile
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Starting new topic in this thread, or a new topic in the forum about a piratology religion, because I'd convert right away Very Happy

Seriously though, what about my email idea. No ones responded, and it hurts my feelings...

Also, you should start an #IRC chat thingy.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

http://antiacta.motionforum.net/your-first-forum-f1/sign-up-for-a-new-religion-t8.htm

convert o yee sinners !!!!

and that IRC thing is a good idea...
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FuckACTA on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Just saying but the Government/Someone is probably telling someone about this. We have to consider the facts that if we're going to do this that someone could always be watching us

FuckACTA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Well we are not doing anything illegal...
we are theory crafting on how to share "data" Twisted Evil

And some likeminded people are setting up a new religeon .. nothing wrong with that cheers

But yes keep in mind your being watched, ty for pointing that out. (specialy true for our USA friends)
But ATM we still have freedom of speech (for as long as it will last)
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FuckACTA on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Obviously were doing nothing illegal but maybe we should start making fake ideas with keywords so that you can tell. for example.

Man this is a stupid mofo icecream idea. which means its good maybe im serious maybe im not but who evers watching cant tell.

FuckACTA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 pm

If they are indeed watching:

F*** YOU CANADIAN GOVERNMENT
YOU ARE INCREDIBLY USELESS
AND THE USA'S BIATCH
SUCK ON THIS ANTI-COUNTERFEIT TRADE AGREEMENT
HARPER SUCKS AS PM
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PLEDGE RESISTANCE

Post  LOUDMOUTH on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I don't care what the Government has to say, about anything. Neither should you! PledgeResistance.com is building a free portal with direct downloads & helping keep the internet open and free.

FUCK AUTHORITY
-LM
LOUDMOUTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S47 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:42 pm

The sharing idea is pretty good but wouldst that also give access to anyone to just go and freely browse everything on your hard drive?

S47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Well thats kinda how p2p works now Smile
so yes there would be leaks obviously, but imo not more then p2p
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S47 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

True... and I like it

S47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Firstly having seperate parts is still illegal sorry to piss on that fire check your copyright small print and it clearly says "in whole or any part" secondly what we are doing already is illegal so why the big fuss??? ok this law just gives the power to search! Consider this: my friend recieved a visit from the police about pictures of airsoft guns on his facebook page that they discovered while doing routine checks made legal under uk terror laws!

petitioning the governments to allow us to continue breaking the law is F.ing stupid you will just be handing them a list of people who really like breaking the law guess who will be getting the first 4am knock knocks???? thats right anyone who puts thier name on that pettition!

The religion idea is a good one if you can pull it off and it only counts when enough people are declared on the sensus as that religion (however each country has dif laws) so you would have to all wait or go to city hall and update your own info! but in the uk recently a group has won the right to take LSD as its part of their religious belifes and just the other day a guy was awarded compensation for being thrown out of a store as he had his hood up he protested on the grounds he is a jedi and he won!!! i would love to help with this idea and i can bring some weight to it already being a fully ordained reverend in the ULC (anyone can join it open belife system)

i can think of 1 idea that garrantees imunity from this law!!! Stop downloading illegally!!!
.......................................................................................................................................................... Only joking! What are they going to do fine us all and put the ones that don't pay in jail i very much doubt it relax guys!

I bet if we all threatened to strike in real life for even just 1 day it would bring our respective countries to their knees
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 pm

"in whole or any part"
doh! my bad Sad
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111985272147582

The church of Pirateology
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Djtakedown wrote:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111985272147582

The church of Pirateology

You could just make a new thread...
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm

So could you!!!
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 am

in whole or in any part does apply, but the point is that it would be very hard for them to deduce which tracks we actually held, and then prove that they were copyrighted. its just about making it harder for them than it is atm.
i mean, they could obviously do us all right now for uploading, since we all upload as we download, thats the way utorrent works. it would just be a huge cost input.
so the harder we make it, the more theyll concentrate on other crimes, like murders and drugs

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://antiacta.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 am

Could you mislabel something, while releasing the real file names on forums like these? If you were caught, you could just plead ignorance, right?
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azvareth on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Peanutt010 wrote:I agree with the peacefull protest of the spam mailing.
It sounds like a good way to get a message acros.

The email adresses shouldnt be hard to find since you can actualy just request them.
ofc these wont be the adresses of the minister but you should at least be able to request a adress for complaints.

666madmike666
Also Not all ISPs require a username/password, The ISP I'm using doesn't require any setting what so ever, But they give every modem they give to us a special name so they'll still know who you are, Unless you hack your way into their settings and change it they'll know who you are. (There are ways to hack into the ISP I use modem, been into the settings myself once by accident, so I can now they're not that clever with securing their modems.)

M8 what you called "hacking isp" is actualy just accessing your modems configuration (yes i know you used your browser...just believe me), the problem lies further beyond that point.
And if a ISP doesnt use the username/pass system (kpn/upc/etc) they give access based on MAC adress (ziggo).
Problem is that your line requires to identify itself at a point to gain access to "the highway" at the NAS (network access server)
Witch you see as the water tap in your house, but reversed. If you go true the tap to the network of pipes behind it. some1 needs to open it first.

The solution there lies in (ohh I have not read the rest so someone could have answered it)
"A network" Horray I won a price, how could this help? well if there is a virtual network with
say:
source.1,
source.2,
source.3 and
say:
target.1,
target.2

the autority is interested in source.2 the network should be done so that a request from target.2 to source.2 must go thru (if possible) 1 or more secondary hosts, the secondary hosts must throw away any work data when work is processed.

What I say is: to req data from 1, I must send a req to 2 that I need this data, 1 send data to 2 that may split and distribute data over several hosts to me or tell 1 to send data directly over several hosts to me, source.1 should NEVER now destination IP but, the other hosts should be able to retrive destination IP from 2 which source.1 could inform other hosts they can retreive from 2

Destination should never know source.1 either obviously

did anyone understand? I have a hard time follow myself when I try to put it to paper, but beleive me I know what I think (really)

azvareth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 am

GSArora wrote:Could you mislabel something, while releasing the real file names on forums like these? If you were caught, you could just plead ignorance, right?

I like this one

I also enjoyed the P3P-solution, with no direct connection between 2 peers, but the problem is that while a file is being transferred the intermediate will have the info about both and within this time even I could trace down all involved parties. And remember, with ACTA they don't have to know you are d/l or u/l'ing - it's enough that they think so.

In norway we have to pay a licence to the gov's national channel if we have anything that can possibly be used to watch TV (TVs, PCs, laps etc.) on the grounds that the channel is available for anyone that has this. Now my point is that to charge people for this they have to confirm you have such a device - and instead of doing advanced signal tracing shit, they just knock on your door because there's a 99,9% chance you have a tv a/o pc. On these grounds, it's really no way that making it difficult helps. No we have to make ourselves immune to the punishment, through Ignorance or Religious Right To Pirate... COD.

GSArora wrote:Could you mislabel something, while releasing the real file names on forums like these? If you were caught, you could just plead ignorance, right?
-I still like this one :-)

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4D7 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:35 am

I propose we inquire alternatives via Kevin Mitnick. Send the man a copy of the ACTA Treaty if he hasn't already read it.

Only email that I could find | mitnick@newleafspeakers.com

Also has a twitter account | http://twitter.com/kevinmitnick

One could simply ask his thoughts of the ACTA Treaty, he may respond, maybe not. Either way the man is intelligent with our technology, any input from him would be very valuable either explaining a way to keep sharing, or give us his take on ACTA.
4D7

View user profile http://www.electrocrashstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top