Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sign up for a New religion

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am

personally i think we should assign titles once we are a religion based on how much people contributed pm me on face book for official apointments (steve butler creator)
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 am

I understand and agree! How do I PM you? Don't I have to add you first??? I've joined the FB group anyway!

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 am

no you can pm anyone on fb! just under their profile pic is a send **** a message link but seriously im ok you can add me as a friend on fb!
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

But it doesn't say anything under your picture.

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 am

what on my personal profile??? wierd well then just add me don't worry i wont be offended if you then go onto remove me after you send me a message k!!
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:37 am

Rejoyce my brothers and sisters,

In holland we are now a religeon.
We have thrown a pebble in the pond and its ripples are spreading far and wide.

Gratz to all, funny what a stupid post can do Smile
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:50 am

holland how come really?
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 am

Anyway, i reserve some high position, as one of the former members >_>

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:00 pm

rawen666 you can be arch bishop of czech rep that should grant you tax exemption once its an official religion there!

ok guys i am really getting into this im going to dig out my ordination documents from when i joined the ulc and check what we have to do next will be able to email out personalised ordination info soon i do know however that the official docs must be kept in hard copy at a specified location viewable by anyone anytime in other words anyone got i file cabbinate a printer and lots of ink?
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 pm

well we are over 50 members and i just informed our counsil of our religeon.
And here you dont need all that official crap.. just having some proof of the amount of members is enough.

All we need now is a president court case where we ask for a miss trial on account of our religeon.
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 pm

sorry about the swears but PEANUT YOU FUCKING LEGEND!
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 pm

here is the rather long email i recieved on my ordination read it for ideas about our church (i left them a while ago)

This is to confirm that STEPHEN BUTLER2 CATISFIELD HOUSE LAKE ROADPORTSMOUTH HANTS P01 4HBEngland has been ordained as a minister of theUniversal Life Church, Modesto, California. Date of Ordination: 12/4/2002 by Kevin Andrews, Pastorwww.ulc.net~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear Rev. BUTLER, Your request for ordination has been processed, and you arenow an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church inModesto, California! Please record the above date ofordination for your records, as you may need thisinformation in the future to fill out the various forms ofthe clergy. If you were ordained previously, the abovedate will constitute a valid date upon which you wereRE-ordained. If you move or change your name, pleasecontact records@ulc.net to update your record. Ordination is for life, without price, and without questionof your specific beliefs. You do NOT need to pay anytithe, donation, or offering of any kind, now or in thefuture. Ordinations are individually reviewed and forwarded toUniversal Life Church International Headquarters inModesto, California, where it will be recorded in thepermanent church records. As a minister, you are authorized by the church to performthe rites and ceremonies of the church (exceptcircumcision), including weddings, funerals, baptisms andblessings, subject to the laws of your country, state, orlocality. Prior to conducting any civil ceremony (such asmarriages), you should know and comply with the lawspertaining to your area of jurisdiction. You are entitled to all privileges and courtesies normallyoffered to members of the clergy. Your commitment is to always do the right thing. It isyour responsibility to peacefully and sincerely determinethe right course of action, and to avoid infringing on therights of others. You alone are responsible for your actions as a minister. If you have not already done so, you may subscribe to ourFREE ULC Newsletter by sending ANY email tosubscribe@ulc.net. You may also subscribe online athttp://ulc.net/subscribe.htm Your submissions forpublication are welcome! Email items for publication inthe newsletter to news@ulc.net. We have an online discussion forum where ULC ministers meetto engage in fun and interesting communication. You arewelcome to join in. You'll find it athttp://ulconline.com/forum/ If you wish to post messages on the forum, you will firstneed to complete a brief registration. You will have theoption at that time of listing yourself in the ULCMinister's Directory. Please note that only those who haveasked to be listed in the directory are included (not allministers). The directory enables ULC folks to find oneanother, and is also a useful resource for people lookingfor a ULC minister in their area to perform ministerialservices. You will find directory athttp://ulconline.com/directory/ It is not a piece of paper which makes you a minister. However, many people wish to have a certificate, walletcard, or other record of their status as a minister. Suchitems are particularly useful to those who wish to performmarriages. It can serve to reassure the bride and groom(or their parents!) of the legality of the marriage. Many ministers like to provide the couple with an authenticUniversal Life Church Marriage Certificate for them toinclude among their wedding keepsakes. Others just want tohave a professionally printed certificate as a permanentrecord of their ordination. With this in mind, we offer anassortment of Clergy Packages to help you get startedquickly and easily in your ministry. These packagescontain various documents, literature, and helps forvarious situations. Details on the contents of thesepackages follows at the end of this message. Pleaseunderstand however, that you are not required or expectedto purchase anything, and these items are not necessary foryou to have an effective and meaningful ministry. To order one of these packages visit our web site: http://ulc.net/shop/
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm

i recon we just pirate that and chang all the ulc to COP (church of pirateology) to use to send to everyone in the group and i see now we do need to keep hard copy refs but 1 line per person will do! this is only for ministers of the church of pirateology so if you just want to be a sheep in our flock ignore it but everyone can be a rev if they want the legal powers to go with it plus the imunity from prosecution! We have face persicution for to long it is our GOD given right to pirate it told me so itself (gods a computer)
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Hmmm, ill inform at my brother about those thingy making existing religion official in cz....

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Well I am definately signing up as a priest (with the dream of making it as bishop one day!) Also I've designed a new, less 'piratey' logo for the religion! Upon the great CPU (god's) request that came to me in a dream, a dream of programming codes and TPB links.

What do you think?

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm

hmmm, i like it....
//edit: Do u have and 1280x1024 version?

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:19 pm

wicked so sayeth the galatic CPU!
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:20 pm

No yet, I'm working on making one with much better resolution don't worry, I just want to see everyone's inital reactions to it.

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_Of_Pirateology

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Hail Wiki pages!!! Can I be officially in charge of editing in the page out a bit (you know 'flesh' it out a bit with some info)? I've got quite a few ideas on what to write.

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:37 pm

yup, that was just a piece of skeleton Smile I will be only happy

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:39 pm

how does this sound for the 'purpose' part:
The purpose of The Church Of Pirateology (or COP) is to save all data from the BSA and from ACTA, who believers of the religion see as their eternal enemies who it is their sworn duty as followers of COP to fight and forever rebel against. Martys of COP are those who are jailed or fined for their 'bid' against ACTA and BSA by means of pirating illegal files (files that are breaching copyright laws), this normally includes things such as music files or game files. The overall purpose of the religion however is to simply download and pirate files that one is not legally aloud to, believers of COP see this as the path to spritual enlightment to their god the flying CPU as well as a means of showing the world what pirates can really do.

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

LEGEND!! i hope it stays up and people edit it

To be clear we all have to stick to one set of belielfs this is what started it ok

I had a vision of god telling me (in Binary) that we must populate the world with free and HQ entertainment where possible through the use of any means possible!

It Proclaimed to me (Gods a computer)

The sharing of information and entertainment is the true path to enlightenment! Only by the distribution of materials will you move forward and be saved!

Thou shalt seed
Thou shalt only post HQ content
Thou Shalt not Telesync\cam (optional until dvd etc release)
Thou Shalt be as piratey as possible

and most importantly

Though shalt live long and pirate!

and remember judge them not by the torrents they post but by the amount of data they pirate!

Are we all cool with that?
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Why this forum doesn't have rep function? Very Happy
anyway
+rep Very Happy

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brother Engine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Okay, this is what I've put so far:

The purpose of The Church Of Pirateology (or COP) is to save all data from the BSA and MPAA, who believers of the religion see as their eternal enemies who it is their sworn duty as followers of COP to fight and forever rebel against. Martys of COP are those who are jailed or fined for their 'bid' against ACTA and BSA by means of pirating illegal files (files that are breaching copyright laws), this normally includes things such as music files or game files. The overall purpose of the religion however is to simply download and pirate files that one is not legally aloud to, believers of COP see this as the path to spritual enlightment from their god the galatic CPU.

Also many followers believe that the purpose of COP is also to fight against oppression of freedom in generally, and many have become bitter against several western governments who have imposed 'ACTA' laws, which allow them to access civilan computer information without their consent in order to track down those who have pirated.

However the core beliefs of Pirateology will always remind the same, it began on day when the messiah of COP had a vision of god telling him (in Binary) that we must populate the world with free and HQ entertainment where possible through the use of any means possible!

It Proclaimed to him (CPU is god)

That sharing of information and entertainment is the true path to enlightenment! Only by the distribution of materials will you move forward and be saved!

Thou shalt seed Thou shalt only post HQ content Thou Shalt not Telesync\cam (optional until dvd etc release) Thou Shalt be as piratey as possible

and most importantly

Though shalt live long and pirate!

and remember judge them not by the torrents they post but by the amount of data they pirate!

This is the core belief that ALL those who believe the religion follow.

Brother Engine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top