Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sign up for a New religion

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Rejoyce 6 souls already found their way into the light.
We are now officialy growing faster then scientolo....doh!
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  S47 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

He-She is good enough! haha

S47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoserus on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

We have any artists in here yet? I would be working on a symbol right now but all my programs are on my desktop and I'm too lazy to get on that thing this late. lol

and just to make sure I'm in

I have rejoiced, have seen the light, and am reborn
I vow to protect all data from corruption or from those who would make it go away
I vow to preserve all data as our messiah foretold us
I join the reborn and shall fulfill my true destiny
Phoserus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm

imelza0 wrote:
"Go forth, brethren, and promote the freedom intertwined with our natural rights to share the word of language and vision, and help create a new utopia where all is free."

Nice! I'm definetly converting. A guy once said that navigating by ancient maps is idiocy, this direction seems to be our new map!

Oh, but please keep it to the most serious level possible. Like stated in the last thread, this will simply be wiped of the table as an attempt to be funny or something. Don't add fuel to this fire of burning conciousness!

Long live collective conciousness through an utopia of intertwined minds! Long live Freedom of Information!

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I vow

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm

I vow to protect all data from corruption or from those who would make it go away

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Phoserus
Plus I want a title, I can't think of one though...

i have seen your link and saw that it was good, especialy the proffit part Twisted Evil

as for the title, following titles are available: .. the protector, .. the enlightend , saint ... , bishop.... .
If you purchase our "path to the light - advanced edition" you will be able to choose from more.
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:45 pm

@ GSArora

Lol we created a monster here Smile
look out world here we come
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

ikkeheltvanlig wrote:
imelza0 wrote:
"Go forth, brethren, and promote the freedom intertwined with our natural rights to share the word of language and vision, and help create a new utopia where all is free."

Nice! I'm definetly converting. A guy once said that navigating by ancient maps is idiocy, this direction seems to be our new map!

Oh, but please keep it to the most serious level possible. Like stated in the last thread, this will simply be wiped of the table as an attempt to be funny or something. Don't add fuel to this fire of burning conciousness!

Long live collective conciousness through an utopia of intertwined minds! Long live Freedom of Information!

You're completely right. We have to be serious about this. The original topic was ACTA, about how it infringes on our rights and privacy. This thread is about our religion, and is completely serious.
Welcome Brother/Sister/Both Phoeperus(However you spell it) and guy/girl/both that has long name with seemingly random letters. And yes, this is quite the ferocious beast.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rileyl on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

I say we start an official committee to make this happen. Electrodatacology - Anti-Governmental oppression of information and/or data to be spread, collected, preserved digitally.

rileyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

moving back to serious

Feel free to add threads.
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Very good, Brother/Sister/He-She RileyL
New Papal Decree:
Brother/Sister/He-She shall now be: BSHS

Welcome BSHS Rileyl
Now, a committee is a good idea. The name should, in my opinion, CompuDatology
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Can i start an off shoot religion you know one of those crazy fanatical millitant cult things called The New Dawn Evangelical Soilders of God and Pirateology!
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Djtakedown
The religion idea is a good one if you can pull it off and it only counts when enough people are declared on the sensus as that religion (however each country has dif laws) so you would have to all wait or go to city hall and update your own info! but in the uk recently a group has won the right to take LSD as its part of their religious belifes and just the other day a guy was awarded compensation for being thrown out of a store as he had his hood up he protested on the grounds he is a jedi and he won!!! i would love to help with this idea and i can bring some weight to it already being a fully ordained reverend in the ULC (anyone can join it open belife system)
Djtakedown
i would love to help with this idea and i can bring some weight to it already being a fully ordained reverend in the ULC

you roused my interest
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 pm

you roused my interest[/quote]

I hope thats i all i roused!!!!
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Djtakedown wrote:Can i start an off shoot religion you know one of those crazy fanatical millitant cult things called The New Dawn Evangelical Soilders of God and Pirateology!

DJTakeDown: I name you Warrior Monk, to lead the faction of CompuDatology that shall be whatever you name it to be.

Anyways, we're back to serious. If anyone wants to start a religion position thing, start a thread. Remember people, we're trying to save our rights and the rights of others.

If it's a female you roused, would it really be a bad thing?
Back to serious, though.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gather forces where the forces are allready gathered

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 pm

I urge you all to go out and collect people who could see the light of collective conscoiusness!
Go through forums and related pages and invite people. Invite people in everyday life. Do not let the topic of piracy be a hush-hush filthy word, but make conversations out of it!

The other day I was at work (tech part of a security company, worlds largest of it's kind) and provoked some points of view from my colleages and to their own surprise they supported, if not piracy, at least the right to be able to share anything with anyone you care about... And I love every information seeking person in the world, every one who aknowledges their need to know and preserve.

If you have found a marvellous book, gotten your hands an mindblowing film or found other information that affects your way of thinking - do you not have an immediate instinctive urge to share it?
- do you not make sure that anyone in "your circles" at least gets the choice to share the experience?
- is it not maybe the biggest problem in todays world, how people keep these "circles" as clear boundries as if they were walls, causing social gaps that allways seems to end in violence?
- my circle is the equator, and I want the right to share anything with everyone!

That is our only salvation :-.

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

"If it's a female you roused, would it really be a bad thing?"

As far as my GF is concerned probably be a little problem! you know what those crazy girls are like!
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Tell your GF to have faith and be strong for the peanutt is a brother.
Although that could be bad in a way you would not want....

as for long unprenounceble name brother/sister:
Long unprenounceble name brother/sister wrote:
I urge you all to go out and collect people who could see the light of collective conscoiusness!
Go through forums and related pages and invite people. Invite people in everyday life. Do not let the topic of piracy be a hush-hush filthy word, but make conversations out of it!

The other day I was at work (tech part of a security company, worlds largest of it's kind) and provoked some points of view from my colleages and to their own surprise they supported, if not piracy, at least the right to be able to share anything with anyone you care about... And I love every information seeking person in the world, every one who aknowledges their need to know and preserve.

If you have found a marvellous book, gotten your hands an mindblowing film or found other information that affects your way of thinking - do you not have an immediate instinctive urge to share it?
- do you not make sure that anyone in "your circles" at least gets the choice to share the experience?
- is it not maybe the biggest problem in todays world, how people keep these "circles" as clear boundries as if they were walls, causing social gaps that allways seems to end in violence?
- my circle is the equator, and I want the right to share anything with everyone!

That is our only salvation :-.

You have obviously seen the light and are strong in your resolve.
Share unto them what is rightfully theirs!
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 pm

GSArora wrote:
Welcome Brother/Sister/Both Phoeperus(However you spell it) and guy/girl/both that has long name with seemingly random letters. And yes, this is quite the ferocious beast.

-Sorry about the long name, it's "ikke helt vanlig" and means "not entirely normal" in norwegian.
-Brother/Sister/He/She does not compute. I am just another you with different specs.

I suggest a control-organ (ironically enough) in all of this, more as a communications channel for public relations if you d/l my drift. As it is, we're all on the same page here (pun intended) but in completely different countries (I'm in Chile, South-Am right now, will pass by argentina and france in the next 4 months before returning to Norway, way up north). My point is that this would have to be a locally/nationally drifted affair, but it would be nice to have a "face" outwards - kinda like the Vatikan in Rome (scariest organisation in the world).

What do you think?

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 pm

ikkeheltvanlig wrote:
GSArora wrote:

-Sorry about the long name, it's "ikke helt vanlig" and means "not entirely normal" in norwegian.
-Brother/Sister/He/She does not compute. I am just another you with different specs.

I suggest a control-organ (ironically enough) in all of this, more as a communications channel for public relations if you d/l my drift. As it is, we're all on the same page here (pun intended) but in completely different countries (I'm in Chile, South-Am right now, will pass by argentina and france in the next 4 months before returning to Norway, way up north). My point is that this would have to be a locally/nationally drifted affair, but it would be nice to have a "face" outwards - kinda like the Vatikan in Rome (scariest organisation in the world).

What do you think?
That's a great idea. Who would like to volunteer to be the "face" of the organization? I'd prefer to show an internationl front, so multiple people from multiple nationalities would be even better.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Oh Yeah another plus side to a new religion is that the Head of church (in each country) can become tax exempt for life! A pretty sweet nugget to offer in return for legal help and or webpage build\host. But firstly i think we should decide on our core belifes its only these that will be granted legal imunity! I propose

1 All Data must be openly shared bettween church members
2 Any material purchased by any member can be ripped and uploaded to allow the sharing
3 the use of any copyrighted material for any purpose is ok
4 all bank charges do not apply to us
and most importantly
5 All church members will be allowed to wear eye patches silly hats and fake\real parrots
6 We can make any non church members walk the plank if they offend us or Rrrrr rights me hartys
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Think ill make a tinychat box tommorow and post inv link here.
But now im realy going to bed like i said 4 hours ago...

If any1 feels like it they could do it now.. anyway goodnight and pray for the information/data needy people.
That they may soon recieve that wich they need.
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Religious rites

Post  slicedtoad on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm pretty sure you need 1 million people in your religion b4 it gets "rights", but i guess this is as good a place to start as any (a lot more than a million ppl would agree to this if they thought it would make a difference). And hey, if any of you go to jail, you're martyrs and will be let out as soon as this achieves 1 million ppl.

Idea for logo (or wtvr the fish/cross/moon/star things are called): photoshop the world's 20 largest corporation logos together into something religious looking (maybe a stained glass look). And have something piratey discretely inserted.

You need a small book of basic principals, open for editing, preferably by lawyers (the god(s) will no doubt send some to aid you in the difficult task of writing their [insert name of holy book]). Most of the religion should be based on a "vision" or something, basing it of "freedom" is much harder to rationalize.

Also, i think you should lengthen your "i have rejoiced...", it should cover more ground, be extremely general and basically state that one will follow the [insert name of holy book] which will be written at a later date and be more specific. This would let you gain followers before you finish your holy book.

This could actually work if you stay serious, show dedication and don't split into half a million separations. I might even join if i come back later to find this has become more than a joke. I take the place of Paul, he came later than the disciples but brought many with him.

-toad

slicedtoad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Djtakedown wrote:Oh Yeah another plus side to a new religion is that the Head of church (in each country) can become tax exempt for life! A pretty sweet nugget to offer in return for legal help and or webpage build\host. But firstly i think we should decide on our core belifes its only these that will be granted legal imunity! I propose

1 All Data must be openly shared bettween church members
2 Any material purchased by any member can be ripped and uploaded to allow the sharing
3 the use of any copyrighted material for any purpose is ok
4 all bank charges do not apply to us
and most importantly
5 All church members will be allowed to wear eye patches silly hats and fake\real parrots
6 We can make any non church members walk the plank if they offend us or Rrrrr rights me hartys

We want to come off as serious, so unfortunately 4,5 and 6 will have to done in private. The main focus will have to be Sharing Data, of course. Hopefully, we'll have an IRC soon, and hash it out fully Very Happy
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:27 pm

will be allowed ?!?!?!

our saviour demands of us that we wear the holy drapes of arrggg in order to prepaire for the sharing... i mean comming of our messias.

I'm pretty sure you need 1 million people in your religion b4 it gets "rights"

Well we are almost there only 999.990 members to go.
And if this piracy thing is realy that world spread we should do nicely at filling those ranks.
May not be today, maybe not tommorow, but this idea is stupid and apealing enough to work.
Also i know for that here in holland that number is way less. something like 500/5000 members.
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top