Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sign up for a New religion

Post  GSArora on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:
Phoserus wrote:Your logic just confused the hell out of me....

You Plebians Very Happy

If he says "the truth is propaganda" and he believes it to be the truth, that means that statement itself is propaganda, which means it is biased and unreliable.

You're propaganda, GSA. ;3

I know, people are devoted to me, and try spreading my ideas. Thanks for the compliment Wink
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oskarr on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 pm

GSArora wrote:
4D7 wrote:The FB page is useless. GSArora , would you propose creating a new one? Our current FB is ran by a fucking tool that has no Idea wtf he is doing... Even tried getting our proper symbol posted and this is the response that I got

Butler| We do need a logo of our own but pirating the pirate bays will have to do for the time being until a better one is made!

lul..

There is no updated information on the FB the page since the 25th that is neither relevant to the discussions of the COFP nor worth wiping my ass with.

Suggestions ?

Speaking of which where are we on the README, since I cannot get any answers via the FB

LMAO I am sorry I ever called it propaganda silent

First, as to the FB group, it hasn't really gotten us any members. Is it really all that necessary?

Second, all we have for the README.holytxt is the little I wrote, and the few bits others wrote(you, I think). We could work on it now, it doesn't matter. Maybe submit some stuff later?

Can there be a Book of Oskarr o3o I would be so pleased.
Oskarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oskarr on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 pm

GSArora wrote:
Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:

You Plebians Very Happy

If he says "the truth is propaganda" and he believes it to be the truth, that means that statement itself is propaganda, which means it is biased and unreliable.

I know, people are devoted to me, and try spreading my ideas. Thanks for the compliment Wink

You're welcome <3 I love you GSA.
Oskarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:
4D7 wrote:The FB page is useless. GSArora , would you propose creating a new one? Our current FB is ran by a fucking tool that has no Idea wtf he is doing... Even tried getting our proper symbol posted and this is the response that I got

Butler| We do need a logo of our own but pirating the pirate bays will have to do for the time being until a better one is made!

lul..

There is no updated information on the FB the page since the 25th that is neither relevant to the discussions of the COFP nor worth wiping my ass with.

Suggestions ?

Speaking of which where are we on the README, since I cannot get any answers via the FB

First, as to the FB group, it hasn't really gotten us any members. Is it really all that necessary?

Second, all we have for the README.holytxt is the little I wrote, and the few bits others wrote(you, I think). We could work on it now, it doesn't matter. Maybe submit some stuff later?

You write it, you get it named after you. Also I think this is one case pirating should not be used Wink
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:
Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:

You Plebians Very Happy

You're welcome <3 I love you GSA.

Thanks man...no homo Very Happy
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oskarr on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 pm

GSArora wrote:
Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:

lul..

Suggestions ?

You write it, you get it named after you. Also I think this is one case pirating should not be used Wink

Well there goes that plan, I can't write for shit lol. Maybe I'll pirate some famous writer's brain so I can has write skillz. anyone know if Paul is still around? :O you're welcome brother
Oskarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm

I guess, since I'm a nice guy, I'll name a passage or 2 after you...
You can haz a passage toooz
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oskarr on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 pm

GSArora wrote:I guess, since I'm a nice guy, I'll name a passage or 2 after you...
You can haz a passage toooz

Yey Very Happy
Oskarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4D7 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

you see.. this is why you are pope GSA pirat
4D7

View user profile http://www.electrocrashstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 am

4D7 wrote:you see.. this is why you are pope GSA pirat

Of course, that's only in addition to my dashing good looks, genius-level intelligence, and nearly super-human strength. Very Happy
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoserus on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Ok, who all is working on stuff right now? Bible, Symbol, Website, Music, etc.

I'm not good with writing in detail and what not, but I'd like to collaborate with someone on the story of our bible so we can keep the ball rolling. I finally found the pirate smiley! pirat
Phoserus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:03 pm

GSArora wrote:
Oskarr wrote:
GSArora wrote:
4D7 wrote:The FB page is useless (...)
Suggestions ?

Second, all we have for the README (...) Maybe submit some stuff later?

-Hi brethren, I've (ironically enogh) been cut of from the web for now, the connection in the house is down for repair after erthquake (I'm in Chile)

Anyways, had to drop by a netcafé and see the progress of our Church...

GSArora wrote:
Also I think this is one case pirating should not be used Wink

Not agreed. Seriously, oppression from within is the last thing we need. BUT there is ALWAYS a code to pirateing - give creds to creds deserved. If a movie is written by James Cameron or produced by 20th Century Fox you don't remove that from the intro and claim it to be you... If aXXo up something you keep their name in the title on the re-up etc... Anything else is the rawest form of blasphemy there is!!!

All pirates has a code, and I'm beginning to think this subject is highly necessary in the holy README... :-)

So pirate your brethren as you would want them to pirate you - bring forth their words in your preferred channels, but never claim them to be your own! (Btw, would really like to know the usernick of that guy/girl that said "what if we start a religion?" :-)

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top