Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sign up for a New religion

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Acctually its different in every country in the uk only 10,000 people have to declare the religion on the sensous for it to be official!

And im sorry but we don't have to be taken seriously at all if 10,000 people declare it we can do what the F we like (see Richard dawkings "the god delusion") as i said jedi is an official religion in the uk and a new group is allowed to take LSD to comune with the spirits!! so whats wrong with offering people an incentive seriously do some reaserch into religion its crazy!

A good point for anyone wanting to know more about the loonacy of religion is richards book check it out its available to DL in audiobook or pdf from most good torrent stockists TPB included
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Djtakedown wrote:(...) But firstly i think we should decide on our core belifes its only these that will be granted legal imunity! I propose

1 All Data must be openly shared bettween church members
2 Any material purchased by any member can be ripped and uploaded to allow the sharing
3 the use of any copyrighted material for any purpose is ok
4 all bank charges do not apply to us
and most importantly
5 All church members will be allowed to wear eye patches silly hats and fake\real parrots
6 We can make any non church members walk the plank if they offend us or Rrrrr rights me hartys

Yarrrr.

Information must be made available for anyone who would wish to seek it in any way possible. Only by committing yourself to the enlightning and mentally enrichment of others can you become a part of the universal consciousness. Only then can you reach for salvation, and live forever on in the hash.
You must not deny sharing with your brother or sister, what is yours by the simple chain of events called time, for then you seal yourself away from their minds and them away from yours. It is not said that you give up your wealth of information or experience, but that you allow others to join you in it.
No man can own the right to know or feel any more than another, therefore no man can be asked to buy this either. You will therefore never take charges for what you can share for free - only of your original crafting can you ask for currency in exchange, and even then you will recieve more unity with the universal consciousness the less you ask to be rewarded in gold.

These are verses i wonder if would ring sweet in all believing ears?

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 pm

BTW tiny chat here: http://tinychat.com/compudatology

Not much but it will have to do for now
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

And just before anyone does any Dawking bashing he is comonly thought to be in the top 3 academic minds in the world seriously clever guy
p.s. to any already religious types:
If you faith is strong enough you can read his books without fear or predjudice
Djtakedown

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=11198527214758

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

ikkeheltvanlig wrote:
Djtakedown wrote:(...) But firstly i think we should decide on our core belifes its only these that will be granted legal imunity! I propose

1 All Data must be openly shared bettween church members
2 Any material purchased by any member can be ripped and uploaded to allow the sharing
3 the use of any copyrighted material for any purpose is ok
4 all bank charges do not apply to us
and most importantly
5 All church members will be allowed to wear eye patches silly hats and fakereal parrots
6 We can make any non church members walk the plank if they offend us or Rrrrr rights me hartys

Yarrrr.

Information must be made available for anyone who would wish to seek it in any way possible. Only by committing yourself to the enlightning and mentally enrichment of others can you become a part of the universal consciousness. Only then can you reach for salvation, and live forever on in the hash.
You must not deny sharing with your brother or sister, what is yours by the simple chain of events called time, for then you seal yourself away from their minds and them away from yours. It is not said that you give up your wealth of information or experience, but that you allow others to join you in it.
No man can own the right to know or feel any more than another, therefore no man can be asked to buy this either. You will therefore never take charges for what you can share for free - only of your original crafting can you ask for currency in exchange, and even then you will recieve more unity with the universal consciousness the less you ask to be rewarded in gold.

These are verses i wonder if would ring sweet in all believing ears?

You have just been promoted from Member to Cardinal. That shall now be the message we use to get new members. Praise be to Technology. Cardinal LongName I give you the task of spreading the word. Praise be to TECHNOLOGY.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanutt010 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Peanutt010 wrote:BTW tiny chat here: http://tinychat.com/compudatology

Not much but it will have to do for now

Im too much of a fail to do this or set it up propper,
Some1 else better make a channel somewhere.
Peanutt010
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ikkeheltvanlig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Ok

I'll do that

I'll spread the word, but first I gotta get some sleep, It's 00:50 and my fiancee is getting pissed off..

We will be blessed through TECHNOLOGY!

ikkeheltvanlig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 pm

The church of pirateology

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111985272147582

Enjoy join and invite pm me for admin requests
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Loving the idea hah

Post  Raider PL on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm

I am totally down for this idea! GO PIRATEOLOGY!
I already joined the FB page =D

Raider PL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 pm

I have just deigned to join. If you can figure out who I am based on my Username, make me an admin Very Happy Although I thought the name was CompuDatology Crying or Very sad
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slicedtoad on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Excellent. that is all.

slicedtoad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider PL on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

I was the first one to join haha. If you payed attention you should know who I am

Raider PL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Ironically (or not), the CAPTCHA when I made a new facebook account was understand cults. lol
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider PL on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm

GSArora wrote:Ironically (or not), the CAPTCHA when I made a new facebook account was understand cults. lol

That's a sign that what we are doing is right!

Raider PL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTess on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Djtakedown wrote:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111985272147582

fight the good fight!

lmao! I luv it! cheers

TheTess

View user profile http://twitter.com/TPBGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 am

Religious Symbol. Yes? No? What the hell is that piece of shite?
http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/02/75/28/untitl12.jpg
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djtakedown on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 am

cool i have asked tpb if i can use their logo wouldn't want to infringe on their copyright but this is cool
Djtakedown

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 am

Djtakedown wrote:cool i have asked tpb if i can use their logo wouldn't want to infringe on their copyright but this is cool

Thanks guy, I just spent a few minutes playing around on photoshop.
i thought anyone could use the piratebay logo? thats what it used to be, at least You could take the symbol, use if for whatever, even make your own tshirts.
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 am

Wow. i started this forum 12 hours ago to see if we could find a technological way around this, and it seems we have found an easier way. i like the religion idea. alot.
but perhaps we should make it more about sharing, and less about pirating? just for social acceptance. and can i be the messiah? have a non administrative role, no power, but just so i can say i am the messiah, and have it be true?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://antiacta.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GSArora on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:20 am

Admin wrote:Wow. i started this forum 12 hours ago to see if we could find a technological way around this, and it seems we have found an easier way. i like the religion idea. alot.
but perhaps we should make it more about sharing, and less about pirating? just for social acceptance. and can i be the messiah? have a non administrative role, no power, but just so i can say i am the messiah, and have it be true?

Welcome, O Great Messiah.
Anyways, although the the religion comes off as piratey (considering all the pirate logos) it is indeed about sharing. If you look at the Facebook description, you shall see our mission statement is all about sharing.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111985272147582
GSArora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 am

well, i just would hate for this to really take off as a movement, but then be crushed by the fact that we are all in fact criminals. so while i love the blurb, and i love the symbol, i think we might need to tone it down a bit. just my opinion. also perhaps we should make a list of former prophets, like Christianity has Moses and Abraham, we should have Gottfrid Svartholm and Fredrik Neij, and other important figures.
that might defeat the point of my earlier point though. so yeah, you were right. piracy will always be a part of this, we may aswell accept it from the start

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:44 am

Hmmm, dataz re our bible, ACTA our satan Very Happy But, well, not a bad idea, we just need ONLY 300 ppl to sign a religion in my country :-)

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 am

what country? if we are legally recognized there, it will be alot easier in other countries aswell

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rawen666 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:54 am

Czech Republic, just need 300 signs bounce

rawen666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content